Awaken your Leadership Potential
Awaken your Leadership Potential
Circling is at the leading edge of human development.
This is both a self-leadership and Circling facilitator training programme. Through experience we have realised that both run together, and invariably, training your Circling skills will result in you embodying your own leadership more. Some of the aims of the ALP programme are:
• increased self-awareness
• improved connection with yourself and others
• accelerated personal development
• development of fundamental leadership, self-leadership skills and competencies
• development of a network with peers and mentors
Achievement of these aims will allow you to unlock and expand your own power and unique authentic style of leadership. Those who wish to become Circling facilitators will be certified once they fulfil the necessary criteria.
The programme will run over three long weekends over a six-month period, Friday to Sunday, from 10:00 till 17:00 each day.
There will be weekly practices between the participants throughout the duration of the programme, and each participant will receive three one-on-one coaching sessions: one with each of the programme leaders. Additional coaching sessions are available at a fee. There will be two group meetings via zoom, one in between each weekend.
Participants may also have the opportunity to join in one of our Circling events as assistants, and this is included in the overall price of the programme.
Who is this programme for?
This course is for anyone who wishes to
• be a better version of themselves
• unlock their untapped potential
• become Circling facilitators or improve their facilitation.
What will be expected from the participants?
As the ALP programme is a Circling-based programme, participants are expected to practice the Circling principles to the best of their ability. This includes willingness to be led, to lead, and to self-lead. We are looking for participants who are committed to developing their fullest human and leadership potential. Participants are also expected to fulfil the requirements of the programme including dyad/triad practices, zoom meetings, and attendance at programme weekends. Exceptions may be made due to unforeseen circumstances.
Expected outcomes of the ALP programme
Upon completion of the ALP programme we are confident that you will:
• Experience a heightened ability to connect with other people around you, whether they are family, friends, work colleagues, etc. Your interpersonal connections will also feel deeper and more meaningful.
• Notice an increased level of self-awareness and capacity for introspection.
• Develop an understanding of coaching techniques and how Circling can be used for one to one coaching.
• Be more equipped to deal with trauma when it arises.
• Unlock the specific places you keep getting stuck.
• Deepen the positive impact that your presence has on others.
• Build more self-awareness and insights into your blind-spots.
• Develop your presence and leadership capacities with groups.
The certification process
Participants who wish to become certified Circling facilitators will be assessed through the following channels, and based on specific criteria:
• Peer assessment in connection with the weekly dyad/triad sessions throughout the programme,
• Leader assessment in connection with coaching sessions and zoom meetings,
• In the moment feedback through supervised Circling during the weekends.
• A three-part examination:
1. On Circling principles and leadership Circling principles.
2. Leadership of a birthday circle, and
3. Leadership of an organic circle.
Who is the ALP leadership team?
• Nikita Fernandez and Enrique Fernandez, founders of Circling Evolution, and
• Miriam Segal, founder of Relation Revolution.
A guest facilitator may join us for one or more of the weekends, to be confirmed.
The 2017/2018 ALP programme will be held in the picturesque town of Shrewsbury, in the UK. The nearest airports are Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester. The dates of the weekends are 6th till 8th of October 2017, 1st till 3rd of December 2017 and 9th till 11th of February 2018.
Investment for this course
The investment for the ALP programme 2017/2018 is £1950 payable by the 8th of September 2017. The programme fee does not include travel, food, room and board etc.
Payment plans may be available under certain circumstances. Please contact Nikita Fernandez for information regarding payment plans.
For any other queries, please contact Enrique Fernandez.
Application to the programme
Participants must be 18 years of age or older and in good physical and mental health.
The application process is twofold, consisting of:
1. An application form which may be obtained by contacting Enrique Fernandez, and
2. An interview by one or more of the programme leaders.
Although previous Circling experience is highly recommended, we will consider applicants that have gained a high level of self-awareness through another practice.
Participants will not be confirmed in an ALP programme until their application has been assessed, and deposit paid.
1. An application to the programme does not guarantee acceptance. Applications will be accepted on the basis that all pre-requisites have been met to the satisfaction of the ALP leadership team.
2. The ALP leadership team reserves the right to provisionally accept an applicant and require the applicant to engage in additional activities before the start of the ALP programme, which will ensure the participant is best prepared to train with us.
3. In the event that an application is not accepted, the ALP leadership team may provide a few suggestions to the applicant about activities s/he can engage in so as to be able to meet the requirements at a later stage.
4. Once accepted to the programme, applicants must participate in the ALP programme within one year of their date of acceptance. Otherwise, a new application must be submitted.
5. The ALP leadership team reserves the right to suspend or terminate participation in the ALP programme at anytime during the participant’s tenure in the programme. In such a case, programme fees will not be refunded.
There is a limited number of spaces on the Awaken your Leadership Potential Programme, so it is important that any cancellation or changes to bookings be made well in advance.
A £200 non-refundable deposit is to be made upon acceptance into the ALP programme.
Cancellations and refunds
1. Should you be accepted to the ALP programme and then choose to cancel your place on the programme, the following proportion of your fee will be refundable:
1.1. Up to eight weeks before the start of the ALP programme,you will receive a refund of any course fees paid less the non-refundable deposit.
1.2. Up to the start of the ALP programme and upon condition that a substitute for you can be found, you will receive a refund of any course fees paid less the non-refundable deposit. If a substitute cannot be found, the fees will not be refunded.
2. The following proportion of your fee will be transferable, if you transfer to the ALP programme at a later date:
2.1. Up to eight weeks before the start of the programme, any fees paid can be transferred to a future event, less a £50 administration fee.
2.2. Up to the start of the programme and upon condition that a substitute can be found, any fees paid can be transferred to a future ALP programme, less a £50 administration fee. If a substitute cannot be found, the fees will not be refunded.
3. Refunds will not be given should you decide to withdraw after the training has commenced.
Full payment for the ALP programme is due no later than four weeks prior to the start of the programme.
Failure to make the full payment four weeks before the ALP programme will result in the loss of your place on the programme as well as your deposit (unless a prior arrangement has been confirmed by our office).